Want to try baking your own sourdough bread? Awesome.
What you need is to create a live sourdough culture. Everyone can do this at home themselves, but by using our sourdough starter you cut your starting time in half.
From 5-7 days to 2-3 days.
What we do:
- grow sourdough starter and feed it twice a day to ensure an active culture
- dehydrate in a professional machine at a low 95F to preserve activity
What you get:
- 2 tablespoonfuls of dehydrated sourdough starter
- activation instructions
- no-knead sourdough recipe
My recommendations for what else you should try:
- 2L glass jar (Canada / USA)
- sourdough whisk (Canada / USA)
- bread lame (Canada / USA)
- 5L Dutch oven (Canada / USA)
- large bowl (Canada / USA)
- proofing baskets (Canada / USA)
- parchment paper (Canada / USA)
- unbleached white flour to start (Canada / USA)